Friday, April 17, 2009

To my children...


Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Mandy!! Last time I clicked on your name it showed no blog. I am so happy I checked again! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! And I had no idea you had 5 as well (though the last time I saw you -- whenever that was -- I recall you had several already).

Anyway, I don't even know your full story, but just even reading your little profile made me cry (of course the music didn't help any) -- Really?? You haven't seen your kids in a year! MAndy!!! I had no idea your divorce was involving such drama!! I would love to hear more of your story in your posts and I am so so so sorry for my little tiny Mandy to be having such craziness in her life!!!!

Perla said...

hey mandy, thank you so much for the kind comment on my blog. how fun to get in touch with you again. i never got to know you that well but always thought you were so cute.
do you still run?
i'm so sorry that you have not been able to see your kids for a year. i obviously don't know your story or why your kids aren't with you, but i will put you all in my prayers. take care! ~ shannon
p.s. i see that your daughter is named shannon. :) i'm glad that at least knowing me growing up didn't turn you off from the name.

Reminds me of my Shannon

The 5 most fabulous kids on the planet!